- 15 small cooked red potatoes (quartered)
- 8 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- ½ cup of finely minced onion
- ½ cup of finely minced celery
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard
- ½ cup of sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons of either Big Fat Belly Good Original or Hot Cajun Seasoning
Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and either Big Fat Belly Good Original or Hot Cajun Seasoning. Whip with a wire whisk until the mixture is smooth. Mix the remaining ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 30 min.).
Disclaimer: Proper culinary standards should be met when preparing any recipe. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition.