- 8 large hard-boiled eggs
- 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of either Big Fat Belly Good Original or Hot Cajun Seasoning
- 4 pimento stuffed olives (garnish)
- 4 slices of crispy cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard
Cut the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise. Set the egg whites on a plate. Put the yolks in a medium-sized bowl and mash them with a fork. In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise, mustard and your choice of either Big Fat Belly Good Original or Hot Cajun Seasoning. Add the bacon and the yolks to the mayonnaise blend. Mix until smooth. Fill a pastry bag without a tip and squeeze the mixture into the empty egg whites. Arrange a sliced olive on each stuffed egg. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Disclaimer: Proper culinary standards should be met when preparing any recipe. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition.